Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet as Apple Pie: Fall Cocktails at Davio's



I have yet to drink my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. Not that it’s too early, but home offices don’t have baristas. At least not mine.

This recipe for an Apple Pie Martini at Davio's, however, makes me want to shower, and leave the house just to try one. This sounds delicious, and I promise, I’m going to give one a go ($12). You probably should too. They also have an Autumn Rum Runner…sounds great.

Or, skip the shower, boycott restaurant week, and make one at home.
Davio’s was nice enough to share the recipe.

Apple Pie Martini
2 oz Absolut Orient Apple
1 oz Absolut Vanilla Vodka
Splash of Apple Cide
Garnish Cinnamon Sugar Rim

Combine ingredients in shaker full of ice, shake, strain into martini glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar & serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment