Friday, August 19, 2011

The Future of Journalism: Craig's List Ad

So.


Apparently, blogging is an unfortunate alternative to the reality of classically trained journalists.

Or is it?

It could be the root to that awe inspiring business model that every big-whig in the world can't figure out.

I seem to have quite the audience of readers, tweeters and followers. I'm sure I'm not alone.


I'd love to keep this moving forward, creating an editorial "co-op" of sorts. It seems to work for farmers and food; why can't it work for writers and information.

I'm building a coop, Know it All Philly.

I'm not worried about competition and such.
Information will flow naturally.
As will advertising revenue.

If you're a writer with a niche and a flow, hit us (aka_me) up - Knowitallphilly (@) gmail.com.

Don't ask me about a pay rate.
We can collaborate; bring your skills to the table, and make something happen.

You're either with it, or your not.

No comments:

Post a Comment